Thursday, March 21, 2013

Celebrity 21" Cosmetology Mannequin Head 100% Human Hair, Brown - Debra

Celebrity 21 Cosmetology Mannequin Head 100% Human Hair, Brown - Debra
I'm a cosmetoloy student and I needed a long, human hair mannequin to practice my piggyback perms and updos on for project grades at school. While not fitting perfectly on my mannequin stand, it still has been a blessing to have at school and work with since I bought it, and the price, tax, shipping, and all makes me feel like I made out like a bandit! I would recommeded it to other cosmetology students!

Product Description

21" brown hair. True size human head with actual human hair growth pattern. Permits hair design with forward styling. 100% human hair, vinyl head, and facial make-up. Suitable for state board exams

Celebrity 21 Cosmetology Mannequin Head 100% Human Hair, Brown - Debra


Features

  • 21 inches hair length from forehead to tip of hair in the back
  • 100% Natural Human Hair - Brown
  • 10 to 15 inches hair strands around head
  • Vinyl head and facial makeup
  • Fits standard holding clamps or tripods (not included)

No comments:

Post a Comment