
I ordered this for a photography target. The hair feels/looks good. I cant say I have any experience working with long straight hair, (being a guy with 1" curly hair). It seems to brush easily enough. The Manikin head's "hole" seems to be undersized to fit on the little head stand I ordered at the same time. I dont know if this is common or not.
As a photography target, there are only a couple of complaints. The eyes look a little, well, eerie. I think I will have my sister in law, who is a cosmotologist, put some better eyebrows, and maybe fake lashes. It is also kind of a weird color, a little too yellow. Perhaps some makeup is required. It is so much easier to have a fixed subject that doesnt complain "Dad, Im tired of pictures". It is wonderful to check/practice lighting setups, where repetitive shots are required. The head seems a litle small to be representative of a real head. Check the customer image of it and my 6 year old daughter...
I dont know about the 16-17inch part of it, but the longest hairs I can measure are about 12".
RAD
As a photography target, there are only a couple of complaints. The eyes look a little, well, eerie. I think I will have my sister in law, who is a cosmotologist, put some better eyebrows, and maybe fake lashes. It is also kind of a weird color, a little too yellow. Perhaps some makeup is required. It is so much easier to have a fixed subject that doesnt complain "Dad, Im tired of pictures". It is wonderful to check/practice lighting setups, where repetitive shots are required. The head seems a litle small to be representative of a real head. Check the customer image of it and my 6 year old daughter...
I dont know about the 16-17inch part of it, but the longest hairs I can measure are about 12".
RAD
Product Description
16"-17" brown, 100% human hair with vinyl head, natural neck and facial make-up. Unique contoured base allows you to put on table top or holder. The standard way for measuring hair on manikins is to measure from the front of the head (the hairline) to the end of the hair straight back

Features
- 16" - 17" Hair Length
- 100% Human Hair - Brown
- Perfect for students to practice cutting and coloring hair
- Unique contoured base allows you to put on table top or holder
- Fits standard size holders and tripods (sold separately)
No comments:
Post a Comment