Thursday, March 21, 2013

SHANY Styrofoam Model Heads / Hat Wig Foam Mannequin / Half Dozen Jumbo Pack

SHANY Styrofoam Model Heads / Hat Wig Foam Mannequin / Half Dozen Jumbo Pack
I LOVE a great deal! I purchased these for a little over half what I paid elsewhere and the shipping was free! I couldn't ask for more. It's the best deal I could find-------and believe me, I really looked. Also, the delivery was very fast(3 days). These heads come with a hole in the bottom, so you can secure them to a head clamp if you'd like. I'm going to use these to store my wigs on shelves for safe keeping & easy access. My husband is going to screw a section of dowel into a wooden base for each head. That will keep them from toppling over & will extend the height of each head, to accommodate longer wigs. Isn't he sweet? Yes, he is!!!

Product Description

SHANY Cosmetics brand, Half Dozen Styrofoam head - White

SHANY Styrofoam Model Heads / Hat Wig Foam Mannequin / Half Dozen Jumbo Pack


Features

  • 6pcs styrofoam per box
  • Styrofoam wig heads for lace wigs
  • 11" H
  • Complete Pack - Never buy 1pc again

No comments:

Post a Comment