
As a sideline I've been a puppeteer for over 30 years. The figures I use are life size and wear custom designed wigs. On some of my reviews you can see a video of the puppets and I'll make it a point to add a clip to this review as well.
This c-clamp wig head holder was offered during checkout via the new Amazon add on program when I ordered a half dozen Styrofoam bases.
The price seemed to good to be true, but to inexpensive to ignore. So into the cart it went and with my Prime membership arrived with two day free shipping.
I can assure you this mount is excellent - it works wonderfully in keeping the head forms stable while you work on the wigs. An extra wide screw on holder makes it ideal for any work bench or table. The locking mechanism is effortless to use and the standard size post makes it ideal for any head form. A simple turn of the locking wheel allows you to tilt the entire post in the direction or at the level you need to work.
Solid build quality and effortless to use this outstanding holder makes working on wigs as easy as pie.The price is beyond fair and the holder was delivered quickly and wonderfully packaged in a heavy cardboard box.
I'm so pleased with this holder be ordering many more. A great product at a beyond reasonable price.
This c-clamp wig head holder was offered during checkout via the new Amazon add on program when I ordered a half dozen Styrofoam bases.
The price seemed to good to be true, but to inexpensive to ignore. So into the cart it went and with my Prime membership arrived with two day free shipping.
I can assure you this mount is excellent - it works wonderfully in keeping the head forms stable while you work on the wigs. An extra wide screw on holder makes it ideal for any work bench or table. The locking mechanism is effortless to use and the standard size post makes it ideal for any head form. A simple turn of the locking wheel allows you to tilt the entire post in the direction or at the level you need to work.
Solid build quality and effortless to use this outstanding holder makes working on wigs as easy as pie.The price is beyond fair and the holder was delivered quickly and wonderfully packaged in a heavy cardboard box.
I'm so pleased with this holder be ordering many more. A great product at a beyond reasonable price.
Product Description
The Econo Mannequin Head Holder holds practice mannequin head securely in place. Constructed of durable plastic. Easy to Fasten.

Features
- Constructed of durable plastic
- Easy to fasten
- Holds practice mannequin head securely in place
No comments:
Post a Comment