Thursday, March 21, 2013

- Hairart 24" Cosmetology Mannequin Head Human Hair, Dark Brown Hair - Anna

- Hairart 24 Cosmetology Mannequin Head Human Hair, Dark Brown Hair - Anna
I Got this head for my birthday and I LOVE it!!! So it said it had only 50% human hair so I wasn't sure if it could heat style or not.it does! It curls and waves, straightens beautifully! The hair is all the same length and as long as it says. The hair does shed a bit when brushing, but there's so much of it, i don't think it will be a problem. There are a few gray hairs but the hairs so thick you can just pull em out. This thing is great and it looks just like the pictures and another plus, it only took 2 days to ship!!!

Product Description

100% Human Hair on a normal size head. For all students and professional needs.

- Hairart 24 Cosmetology Mannequin Head Human Hair, Dark Brown Hair - Anna


Features

  • 24" Hair
  • 100% Human Hair
  • Female Mannequin

No comments:

Post a Comment